Our client, one of the world’s leading merchandise companies is looking for an A&R and Business Development Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and a creative thinker yet meticulous.
They must have a track record in acquiring merchandising rights as well as an unrivalled network of contacts within the artist management world and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
Integrity and accountability are essential qualities.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to :
- Research the market and be aware of upcoming tours and events
- Identify and make contact with potential new clients
- Present products and services with the support of the senior management team
- Develop proposals with senior management team
- Develop and maintain relationships with new clients
- Attend industry events gig etc
Please email your CV to email@example.com.