Reporting to the Head of Administration, AMRA is looking for a copyright specialist to take ownership of the onboarding process for new publishers & writer members. In particular, the Assistant Copyright Manager will be instrumental in overseeing AMRA’s copyright data and facilitate areas of the business including agreement and work set-up for new clients, enrichment and improvement of existing copyright information & outgoing registrations to third parties as well as new technical developments.
Through cutting edge technology and a direct global digital collections model, AMRA is able to optimize digital revenue collections across all platforms, with full transparency to its clients.
AMRA is also uniquely able to process the billions of micro-payments generated from major streaming services on a global basis, resulting in higher and faster payments to its artist and songwriter clients.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES AN ASSISTANT COPYRIGHT MANAGER AT AMRA DO?
- On-boarding of publisher & writer members, liaising with internal teams to bring business knowledge and validation to the work and agreement ingestion
- Take ownership of data clean-up, data enrichment & de-duplication projects making sure AMRA has the most transparent and accurate reporting in the music industry
- Running the Registrations Management process liaising with sources such as YouTube, & CISNet including assessment of validation issues
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous copyright experience as well as excellent understanding of music publishing
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to a variety of internal stakeholders
- Track-record of excellent organization and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and a detail-driven mind-set
- Numerate & analytical with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Strategic in approach but hands-on and able to implement with rigour
- Collaborative, with a “can do” attitude, providing solutions to any problems
- Previous collection society experience such as;
o Knowledge of joint society systems - CIS-Net, Fast-track, WID
o Knowledge of international collective management society practices
o Good knowledge of CWR
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer.
AMRA BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE
- ANNUAL LEAVE | Contractually 25 days, however AMRA closes its offices for the 3 days between Christmas and New Year’s when staff contribute 1 day.
- LIFE ASSURANCE | Equal to four (4) times base salary.
- INCOME PROTECTION | Covers 75% of base salary up to the age of 65.
- PENSION | AMRA comply with auto-enrolment legislation, and currently contribute 1% of base salary if eligible staff stay in the pension scheme, currently with Aviva.
- EYE TEST | Voucher scheme in partnership with Smart Employee Eyecare.
- CHILDCARE VOUCHERS | Managed through Busy Bees.
- CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME | In partnership with Evans Cycles.
- FRESH FRUIT | Delivered twice a week!
- REGULAR STAFF SOCIALS | Including large summer & Christmas party!
POST PROBATIONARY PERIOD BENEFITS
- PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE | Policy is with the BUPA ‘select’ scheme, with the ability to upgrade to a partner or family membership.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE | Covers both business and personal travel.
- INTEREST FREE SEASON TICKET LOAN SCHEME | Loans deducted from net pay, typically over a 12-month period.