Beats 1 are looking for a full-time, ongoing Producer, to be based in central London for a 12 month contract (this role is a contractor position and will be through Apples onsite managed payroll agency)
- You must have extensive experience of live broadcast radio: programming, scripting and producing music shows.
- Highly skilled in audio editing (Audition or Ableton an advantage) with a sharp eye for detail and metadata.
- You must be able to work with a wide range of talent and genres in a highly pressurized environment.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music, with broad tastes and appreciation.
- Organized, team player with communication skills second to none
- Technically strong. Needs super attention to detail and work well with content management systems and within delivery expectations
- Possesses a creative mind. Can generate ideas and content across Apple Music
- An understanding of the music industry and the impact of streaming.
- Has strong interest in great storytelling to a global audience
- Operates well under pressure with high levels of accountability.
To produce, edit and talent manage various London based shows and content across the Beats 1 schedule. Includes artist led shows, live anchor and editorial programming across Apple Music.
You will be high school educated or equivalent.
- Pro-active with excellent communication skills. Has the ability to manage priorities well within a team.
- A can do attitude, someone who thrives on coming up with solutions.
- Be adaptive and agile. Has a considered approach to ever changing situations.
- Possesses solid editorial judgement with exceptional attention to detail, particularly with written copy.
- Has perseverance and the ability to understand the bigger picture
- Embraces the fast changing world of streaming, the technology industry and its consumer environment