Be a key player in securing new business across music culture and life style brands for an awarding winning commercial partnerships team at a Global Music and Entertainment Company.
Passionate about music and equipped with a ‘big black book’ of brand contacts across the industry, the successful Business Development & Brand Partnerships Manager will:
- Lead creative and compelling pitches
- Build inspiring marketing packages, business models, proposals and presentations in response to pitches
- Oversee campaigns from concept to execution
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing partners
- Successfully deliver new business leads and proactively capitalise on commercial and collaborative opportunities
Perfect for an experienced Business Development Manager with an extensive knowledge of the music industry landscape and a love of brands to bring lucrative and high-profile partnerships to a successful full-service music agency.
Only applicants with proven experience in a similar role within the music industry or working with a comparative youth culture/ entertainment brand will be considered for this role.