Provide quality editorial, administrative and creative project support across the content and Programming team at high-profile Global Music and Entertainment Company.
The successful Content and Programming Coordinator will play a vital role in helping deliver content and campaigns, as well as getting involved with events and project work.
- Assist with general daily administrative tasks and reporting
- Assist with ideas generation for the content team
- Take responsibility for writing and researching supporting documents for the production team
- Attend shoots as required – assisting the producers, buying props, helping set up/de rig shoots or greet talent.
- Organise travel and call sheets where needed
- Organise the weekly music meeting
- To take minutes for the weekly meeting
- Help with the organization of events and managing guest-list
- Experience in a creative production or editorial role
- Social media savvy, with experience on platforms
- Must be able to multi-task working on multiple projects across the team
- Work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent verbal, written and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Excellent attention to detail
This multifaceted role will suit a creatively minded, confident team coordinator, who prides themselves on being both organized and passionate about music.
Only applicants with experience within music, media or entertainment will be considered for this role.