Handle is looking for an excellent communicator with a proven track record in copyright to join the UK Copyright Department at a hugely successful Global Music Publishing Company.
Bringing a sound knowledge of music publishing, the successful candidate must be confident liaising directly with both internal and external partners regarding matters surrounding UK Copyright and have a thorough understanding of copyright processes within the music industry. The main purpose of this role is to assume responsibility for UK copyright administration and copyright data including:
- Communicating with interested parties on repertoire counterclaims and disputes
- Communicating song delivery, ensuring all songs conform to requisite data standards prior to set up
- Accommodate key relationships with internal and external clients, keep all parties well informed on open cases
- Directly liaise with UK Business Affairs and A&R, in co-operation with UK Copyright
- Catalogue maintenance projects as instructed by management; e.g. copyright data implementation, clean-up.
Open to all levels. Only applicants with proven experience in a similar role within music publishing will be considered.