Manners McDade is looking for an experienced Copyright & Royalties Manager. Full time, permanent position.
Flexible working considered.
Salary according to experience.
Based at our office in Farringdon, London.
Manners McDade is an independent specialist publisher with a catalogue of instrumental and electronic music including the works of artists such as Nils Frahm, Max Cooper & Poppy Ackroyd and TV composers Ben Foster (Happy Valley) Miguel d’Oliveira (First Dates) & Jon Opstad (Thirteen).
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of copyright and royalties including liaison with writers & composers and regular communication with our network of international sub-publishers and our account manager at PRS.
- 2 years’ Copyright and Royalties experience
- Working knowledge of Music Maestro/Vistex
- Ability to work within a small team
- Ability to be flexible and collaborative
- Ability to read music
- Spoken French and/or German
- Knowledge of Film & TV music including cue sheets and clock numbers.
Apply with CV and covering letter to Catherine Manners, Director
Closing date for applications is Monday 24th of September.
Interviews will be held on Friday 28th September.