Excellent opportunity for a Creative Producer to join a leading Music company.
You will need to be a solid all-rounder with music industry experience and fantastic contacts with major and developing brands. Possessing expertise across print, video and digital assets and the ability to produce large scale events is essential.
The key responsibilities of a Creative Producer are:
- Leading creative project management, organising meetings and managing the delivery of creative assets within a music context
- Overseeing the work for each project including finances, timelines and designating roles along with driving the creative process
- Developing relationships with international clients and suppliers
- Leading creative project management and underpinning with solid production process
- Driving the creative process and timelines cross functionally across marketing, events, production, content, sales, and dev/UX design teams
- Helping to project manage ‘special builds' including interactive displays and bespoke event displays
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven significant experience of relevant Project Management in Agency, Marketing or Creative environments
- Knowledge of a wide variety of music genres and commercial and catalogue library
- Strong understanding of licensing music for television, digital, SVOD and advertising platforms
- Excellent written skills, oral communication, organisation and copywriting skills
- A creative and / or design background within the Music industry and solid working knowledge of digital and web technologies
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!