Handle is looking for a proactive, commercially astute Production Coordinator with experience creating unique and bespoke physical product to join the Creative Production team at a London based record label.
Highly organised and detail orientated, you will be a key contributor to the supply chain process, taking responsibility for all physical and digital formats such as boxsets, vinyl, DVD and digital releases for your allocated artists. Main duties include:
- The sourcing music and label copy
- Coordinating the design
- Arranging delivery of production parts
- Checking quality of audio and artwork
- Pricing product and packaging
- Coordinating product creation and delivery to set deadlines
An exciting opportunity for any music lover with a background in creative production to oversee the creation of artwork across bespoke packaging, collectable items and high-profile releases for some of the biggest names in music.
Only candidates coming from a similar role within music and entertainment will be considered.