A rare and exciting opportunity for a Creative Production Manager to take on a diverse and hugely influential role at an infamous independent record label. The primary focus of this position is UK and EU production responsibilities coupled with creative production tasks across the label.
Combining creative production with a wider commercial awareness, you will be forth coming with ideas and have a good visual eye. Attention to detail is key as you will be responsible for project managing the overall physical and digital release process from asset creation to delivery.
- Managing relationships with production partners. Identifying best options for manufacturing.
- Liaising between manufacturers and designer to ensure all assets meet necessary deadlines
- Commissioning artwork/ videos/ production
- Overseeing mixing, mastering and audio delivery
- Producing masters for CD, LP, digital forms
- Arranging vinyl cuts, approving test pressings
Perfect for a music industry professional passionate about physical product and used to working across high profile releases to contribute to the continued success of this chart topping record label.