Various Artists Management is home to a wide range of music clients including Charli XCX, The Libertines, Spiritualized, Shed Seven Tom Grennan, Barns Courtney RIVRS and many more. We work across all aspects of the music industry, including Management, A&R, Marketing, PR, Publishing, Record Label and brand partnerships.
This position will be responsible for day-to-day management across a roster of artists, as well as co-ordinating key aspects of the release.This person will be working closely alongside senior managers and artists. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritize and multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding and ever-changing environment.
- Assisting with planning and activation of artist music campaigns, including release schedules, promotional/social media plans, press, marketing, international touring.
- Diary management across multiple time zones, including complex promotional schedules, travel bookings, visas, accommodation, re-location and itineraries.
- Acting as a key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as necessary to the artist manager and often acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information – record labels, music publishers, live booking agents, lawyers, accountants, merchandise, touring, brands, PR, producers, agents.
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with artist ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Assisting artists with completing and delivering all required assets and promotional requests.
- Acting as key management representative for artists on location, including promotional activities, photo shoots, events.
- Supporting artist personal requirements where necessary
- 2+ Years in Music Management or product management.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience with content management systems.
- Strong understanding of social media, marketing tools and trends.
- Basic skills with Photoshop and video editing are a plus.
- Fan of music with demonstrable knowledge of music business and artists