Company: Seven 7 Management
Location: London, UK.
Salary: Dependent On Experience.
Seven 7 is a London based full service Artist Management company globally representing a cross section of internationally successful young artists. We are currently looking for a new Day to Day Manager to join the growing Seven 7 Team. The role will involve working alongside the Manager/Founder to run all aspects of the day to day operations for an internationally successful UK based band. You will act as key liaison between all teams, including labels, publishers, media, lawyers, accountants, live agents, tour managers, merchandisers and more.
Some Key Areas:
- Providing support to Artist Managers for global release campaigns, promotion and touring.
- Co-ordinating day-to-day activities for artists, itinerary creation, booking travel and meetings.
- A creative flair is definitely a benefit!
- Assist in planning and implementation of global marketing campaigns.
- Support of the international touring business, logistics, visas, creating and overseeing budgets.
- International diary management across multiple time zones and complex promotional schedules.
- Acting as a key point of contact for communication to all third parties including record label, music publisher, agent, lawyers, PR, accountants, touring and merchandise.
- Booking travel and accommodation as well as advancing promotional and live performances.
- Will sometimes be required to travel with the artist for promo/touring as management representative.
- Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
- Strong attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience of campaign management on an international level
- Available to work when required, sometimes outside office hours, and willingness to get the job done.
- At least 3 years experience in Artist Management.