The NTSU Entertainments department are looking to recruit a marketing coordinator to plan and implement effective marketing and promotional campaigns that will maximise attendance at events. Within this role you'll be getting involved in:
- producing promotional campaign plans,
- writing persuasive and effective copy to promote events across multiple marketing formats
- co-ordinating the design and production of promotional material relevant to events, within a set budget
- working with the entertainments team to ensure effective distribution and display of promotional material
- managing and developing our team of fantastic photographers
- managing and monitoring various social media platforms
- and many more exciting areas of work!
This role would ideally suit someone who has experience using social media for event promotion and has a strong knowledge of managing marketing or promotional campaigns. This is a very varied role within a fantastic department and if you have strong computer skills, excellent copywriting skills and a creative and innovative approach to your work we would love to hear from you.
The closing date for this role is 19 October 2018 at midnight. For full information regarding the role, and to find out more about NTSU, please read our recruitment pack on our website. To apply please ensure you read our person specification and use the link on our website. Please note we do not accept CV's and ask that all candidates complete an online form.