Our client, a renowned global music rights management company is seeking an Executive Director to lead the creative business with artists, song writers and publishers across the UK and international music industry.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Optimizing and creating industry relationships across Europe to deliver greater market share and favorable catalogue assets.
- Leading the London team to thrive in their roles and motivating their success.
- Ensuring the Creative London team maintains close working relationships with song writers, publishers, agents, managers and legal representatives.
- Representing the company at European events, boards and industry functions.
- Proactively monitoring emerging music trends to build up the company’s market share with new music.
- Identifying and fostering new talent while maintaining business relationships.
- Defining innovative songwriter/ composer developmental strategies with the Creative leadership team.
- Keeping abreast of time critical and sensitive issues that may require corporate engagement.
- Engaging and collaborating with other Creative offices in other countries.
- Observing appropriate monetary thresholds and guidelines for the use of advances and/or guarantees for high-value artist acquisition.
- Collaborating with the Corporate Communications team to formulate branding and promotional strategies.
- Formulating and monitoring annual budgets for Europe, providing guidance on cost controls.
- Providing oversight and general management for the London office.
- Supporting the company’s core values.
- University degree in related field required; Master’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Extensive executive experience within the music publishing industry dealing with creators, users and/or rights owners.
- Proven experience building and managing a team
- Experience working with a large network of industry professionals within the music industry.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact your consultant directly.