Amazing opportunity for a General Manager to join a well- known Music Management company.
You will be responsible for working across their management, publishing and recordings divisions.
Main responsibilities of a General Manager are:
- Organising and ensuring smooth running of the company, staff and artists along with hiring, developing and training.
- Working closely with artists’ accountants to ensure smooth running of finances
- Running team meetings, overseeing all diaries of artists/bands and travelling when required
Live Work –
- Scheduling tours, advising on promotional tools, hiring tour manager and crew to staff live shows.
- Overseeing all budgets for shows/tours, hiring all external staff and being the main point of contact
- Working with day to day assistants to book all musicians, guest vocalists, rehearsal space and negotiating fees
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in General Management at a Music Management Company, Record Label, Live Agency or Publisher
- Proven track record in overseeing the hiring and development of both office and production staff
- Commercial acumen and the ability to deal with P&L’s across each division of the business
If your experience matches this or you want to know more, email: email@example.com