Incredible opportunity for a highly motivated and organised General Manager to join a team within an influential music promotions company.
You will be responsible for new Business Service development and Human Resources, whilst dealing with general office management.
Based in London offices, the work will be predominately UK focussed but there will be some management of the offices in Los Angeles and Sydney. This role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features will include:
- Working with HR consultant to oversee the recruitment process of new staff, occasionally including training and inductions.
- Collaborating with New Business Consultants to deliver business proposals.
- Delivering presentations and writing reports for senior management.
- Managing price negotiations and contracts with service providers, office venders and office leases.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a working knowledge of the music industry.
- Have fantastic organisational skills, whilst working across all teams.
- Be self-motivated with the work they are leading on.
- Have attention to details with all work delivered.
The successful General Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic General Manager opportunity, please apply now!