Our client, a global entertainment company, is looking for an experienced Head of Audience and Research to create strategy to build global digital audiences for their artists and music. The role is based within a division which is responsible for digital/social channel and content strategies and maximising the opportunities digital platforms bring.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop a team of confident and creative Audience Engagement Managers who identify artist and project objectives and devise communication and content strategies to meet them
- Oversee the creation of a unique network of artist-expert channel-managers to align authentic artist stories with effective social communication strategies
- Manage and prioritise the work of the team, ensuring time and resource is applied where it makes the biggest difference
- Lead digital audience engagement work directly on key artist franchises
- Develop KPI framework to guide consumer engagement strategies,
- Manage a team of digital asset creators who provide responsive and channel-relevant assets for both marketing and audience team use
The ideal candidate must:
- Understand the value of both creativity and KPIs in pursuit of effective engagement and how the roles different digital channels and activations play in this
- Be willing and able to contribute creatively and analytically and cultivating a team with expertise in this
- Have a fluency and passion for both digital practice and music
- Be equally at home, excited and curious to learn in discussions with social network VPs as you will be with representatives of some of the world’s greatest artists.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact your consultant directly.
By submitting your cv for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at http://www.artsandmedia.org/Asp/uploadedFiles/File/Downloads/Privacy-NoticeDataDirectV1.pdf