Handle Recruitment are working with a renowned live music agency to source a driven and pro-active Head of Operations.
Reporting to the Directors of the company, key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the daily activity of all staff members and regularly meeting with the Directors to ensure activity is delivered and targets are met
- Lead the execution of strategies developed by the management team
- To effectively liaise with US partners on infrastructure issues.
- Overseeing the well-being of all staff members and the building, including office maintenance
- Organising and leading staff meetings and meet regularly with the board partners
- Undertaking recruitment of new staff, including training/induction, including employer/employee contract management
- Dealing with staff welfare and grievances, managing performance and staff discipline
- Updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Booking temp cover when required, organising staff cover for absences etc.
- Managing the company website and social media
The ideal candidate will be or have:
- Significant experience in management, staffing or human resources, ideally within a comparable live agency.
- Advanced organisational leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills