A leading Artist Management company is seeking an experienced Management Assistant to join their team in London.
Reporting to the owner and other senior personnel, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and co-ordinating Managers and Artist diaries, all itineraries for work and personal activities and travel logistics
- Attending meetings to assist in the set- up of single/album releases including working with: radio pluggers to set up promotional activities, product managers to deliver all assets necessary for release and set up marketing plans, creative teams to deliver creative assets, international team to set up global release plot and promotional trips covering activities including TV performances/radio sessions
- Working with Tour Managers to deliver live budgets for approval and placing insurance for tours
- Working with creative team and merchandisers to arrange merchandising solutions for live activity
- Managing social media and content for websites, assisting with the design build of artist websites
- Setting up e-commerce solutions for the artists
- Ensuring PRS, PPL, publishing and neighbouring rights information is accurately registered
- Reviewing branding and sync opportunities as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working on a release with proven experience in all elements of the set-up – including planning, recording and delivery of assets
- Good knowledge and skills of scheduling and setting up promotional activities in UK and internationally including TVs, radio sessions, online sessions including budgeting for these activities
- An understanding of marketing plots for print, TV and online
- Experience of touring - a comprehensive understanding of UK and European touring including major festivals
- Experience of overseeing live budgets
- Outstanding administrative skills, capable of organising several ever changing diaries and complex travel itineraries seamlessly
- Experience of arranging Visas and putting together day sheets
- An understanding of management of Artists’ websites, the band to fan relationship and social media output
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an organisation with a brilliant roster in a pivotal role supporting the senior management team and Artists.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com
*Please note, this is an urgent role and preference will be given to candidates on short notice.