About Broadwick Live:
Broadwick Live is a global events business and rights owner behind a growing number of internationally acclaimed and award winning festivals and events including Snowbombing Europe & Canada, Festival Number 6, Hideout, Truck, Y Not and Electric Elephant. Broadwick Live also have an agency division delivering a broad range of high profile brand events, content and campaigns including Bacardi Triangle and Adidas Y-3 Paris Fashion Week shows.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Executive, with proven media planning and buying experience and success, especially skilled in digital marketing.
This person will spend the initial three months executing consumer marketing activity across the spectrum on our overseas festivals. This is essential to the day to day lead up to these events (Snowbombing, Hideout and Electric Elephant) and will also afford the opportunity to get under the hood of these festivals and Broadwick Live.
After three months, the position will transition into a marketing campaigns role, with specific responsibility for digital, servicing the festival group.
Through in depth knowledge and experience, the successful candidate will help to drive and increase ticket sales, brand awareness and positive association, working alongside individual festival / events teams and external agencies.
Passion for music events and festivals is essential, with particular knowledge of electronic music and how it is marketed.
You’ll be responsible for the following:
First three months:
- Implementing day-to-day marketing activity for Broadwick Live’s overseas festivals: Snowbombing, Hideout and Electronic Elephant, as directed by each festival’s marketing manager
- Consistent reporting and measurement as set out by marketing management
- Meeting marketing objectives and best practices
- Undertaking analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Helping to identify marketing opportunities
- Working with data and insights utilising strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Main pillars: campaign coordination, content management, website management, media, social media and community management, coordination of promotional events.
Responsible for media campaigns across the BWL portfolio, especially in regard to digital campaigns and electronic music marketing.
- Developing and delivering an ongoing programme of digital marketing activity that increases brand awareness, drives traffic and contributes to our income streams
- Advising on / developing, engaging and interactive content and techniques
- Responsible for supporting the achievement of sales targets, maximising ROI and improvement of brand awareness and perception
- Working with the wider business, across a range of projects and campaigns, ensuring the output is strategically relevant; financially viable and delivered on time
- Developing strong, enduring relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with the development of the vision and strategy for digital marketing, developing the marketing plan for digital marketing activity, including paid channels
- Working with agencies, responsible for the successful implementation of the plan directly and/or indirectly through campaign programmes and deliver value adding lead generating/brand building activity
- Using innovative technologies to present online content to internal and external customers
- Planning, designing and effectively deliver SEO/PPC, Google search / display, digital content development
- Working with the sales team to deliver appropriate marketing campaigns to maximise sales
- Plan, design and execute paid and organic social media campaigns, adjusting campaigns as necessary with respect to budget, estimated views, conversions and growing our audiences
- Compiling regular reports, measuring and analysing performance of all activities and implementing the necessary changes to plans so that the business and marketing objectives are achieved
- Providing recommendations for review (post campaign/monthly/annual) to maximise sales and enable more efficient spend of marketing budget
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven track record of music / event marketing, especially around selling tickets
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, creative mindset
- A love of electronic music and live events
- Likeable, dedicated, unconventional, with a thirst for getting stuck in
- Organised, structured and calm
- Excellent written English
- Strong empathy for team and passion for revenue and growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, fairness, negotiation, and consensus building
- Excellent and ever-improving digital marketing skills