Handle is looking for an exceptional frontline music Marketing Manager to join the team at a London based record label. The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and marketing of artist releases from beginning to end in addition to being the main point of contact for artist managers. You will play a vital role in the growth and success of a commercial chart topping roster.
- Manage the day to day relationship with artist managers.
- Create and implement creative marketing campaigns, manage marketing budgets and set targets for releases.
- Create and implement digital marketing campaign strategy.
- Manage the creation and/or update of marketing tools and assets.
- Source and manage press, radio, TV and online teams for each project.
- Skills Required
- Proven success in a similar role within the music industry is essential.
- Ability to confidently plan, run and manage the entire campaign process to a high standard.
- Creativity to offer and implement innovative and bespoke campaign ideas and solutions.
- Commercial awareness of the market, music business developments, products, challenges and digital innovations with ability to consistently apply knowledge appropriately.
Perfect for a music marketing professional with major label experience ready to step up to a high-profile management level role.