Who are we?
We're a music company first and foremost. We love music, and it shows in the creativity, talent and breadth of our roster, and the craft that goes into making our music.
Simply put, we create original, high-quality music for brands, broadcasters, filmmakers and creatives, all over the world and we work with a roster of more than 1000 artists, including renowned composers, respected singer songwriters and both known and emerging artists, streaming on all major platforms.
Audio Network has more than 150,000 tracks in its catalogue, spanning every genre and mood imaginable.
From Coca-Cola and Saatchi & Saatchi to HBO…
We’ve helped them tell their iconic stories. Will you help shape ours?
Who are we looking for?
Music Consultant - Advertising
You’ll be part of the Audio Network family, but specifically part of the close knit UK Sales team. A bunch of music geeks (from playing on NTS to Balamii to Boiler Room and the city’s biggest club nights etc), the team are pretty progressive in their approach to work and we all look out for each other. Based in our awesome Hatton Garden office, you’ll spend your time between here and visiting clients, along with various trips abroad.
As a Music Consultant, you will:
- bring with you a deep understanding of advertising and its community in the UK
- provide insight and guidance into how working hours are spent via agency knowledge, data insight and industry news
- be able to grasp data, using it to help guide how you work
- understand how music helps to tell stories
- be a creative thinker
- build new and nurture existing relationships with producers and creatives from independent and network agencies, ensuring they know where to go when they want service with personality, and brilliant music
- get to know the catalogue, the artists, producers and composers we work with so that you’re able to pitch the right track to the advertising community every time
- respond to incoming emails and calls
- have a major focus on outbound work to secure new clients / opportunities
- feedback to our Music team letting them know any gaps in the catalogue – and any hot spots too!
If you spot creative opportunity, whether that be in terms of licensing or a marketing idea, you’ll have the initiative to jump on it and give it wings.
Audio Network is a great place to work; the company nurtures employees to help personal development in and outside of the office. We believe work life balance is key to long-term success.
You don’t need to have worked for a music publisher or label, but you do need to know music. It moves you, you understand how and why it moves others, and you know in your soul the true power it has over the human condition. Whether you know this because you studied music, you worked in sync or it’s a hobby is irrelevant.
Solid client facing experience is something you’ll have bags of. Presenting and networking are second nature to you; you know many people across the business. You’re confident, can create compelling pitches, and communicate your ideas articulately.
Your Special Skills
Basically, you’ll fit right in if you’re any kind of music geek.
We’re after someone special; someone with spark, initiative and creative flare. Someone with ideas who wants to challenge themselves and the team to think outside and around the box. Maybe you’ll be a whiz at pitching, you’re in a band, are a music writer, producer or DJ? Or have you spent years working in production and understand how the shoe fits from a client’s perspective? Oh, and if you’re any good at pub quizzes the team would love to hear from you.