We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“The Music Publishing Promotions Executive role is a new position within the SATV Publishing team and is ideal for someone who is passionate about music used in television, has a “can do” attitude, loves making new contacts and is excited to talk to big brands, producers, creatives and companies about the SATV music catalogue.” ~ SATV Manager
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid holiday. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
SATV Music is a production/ library business producing original, high-quality music crafted specifically with TV, film and Advertising producers and creatives in mind. Our ever expanding roster of talented composers work constantly with our creative team to ensure that what we produce is relevant, on trend and ahead of the curve. SATV Music has more than 10,000 tracks in it’s catalogue spanning numerous genres to suit every mood.
- Bring with you a deep understanding of music used in television, film and advertising and it’s community in the UK
- Be confident in gaining leads, and proactive in managing relationships.
- Build new and nurture existing relationships with producers and creatives from the UK independent and network sector, ensuring they know about the SATV music catalogue and of the service SATV provides
- Keep to a regular client visitation cycle including phone calls, meetings and attending client events to help grow our UK business and increase revenue
- Become an expert on the SATV Music catalogue and keep up to date with all new releases, the artists, producers and composers we work with so that you’re able to pitch the right track to clients every time.
- Have a major focus on outbound work to secure new clients/ opportunities by frequent calls, emails and in person visits including demonstrating our website
- Be able to feedback to the team identifying any gaps in the catalogue – and also any hotspots too!
- Be able to spot creative opportunities and marketing ideas whenever they present themselves and you’ll have the initiative to run with them.
- Working with the SATV manager you will help create a business strategy by analysing user data and the industry press to identify opportunities to increase sales and focus activity more effectively
You don’t have to have worked for a music publisher or a label, but you do need to know music and presenting/networking are second nature to you. You will have a good understanding of the creative sector and will know many people across the business in particular TV, advertising and film and are confident at making new contacts. You are also excellent at interpreting creative music briefs and can communicate your ideas articulately.
- A keen interest in Production music and music used in TV, Film and Advertising
- A wide–ranging passion for music
- A willingness to travel within the UK visiting clients
- Great networking skills, a real self-starter with excellent at customer service and relationship building, with a proven track record of client relationship management
- High-organisation and enthusiasm with a strong work ethic and ability to work to deadlines
- Competent IT skills particularly in the use of the internet.
- An understanding of copyright and its importance in the music industry
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.