Bibliotheque Music is a London based production music catalogue with a pedigree in independent music. With a focus on quality over quantity, we aim to provide a catalogue, which is easily accessible and functional, while maintaining the attention to detail and authenticity of the music we love.
Based in Brick Lane (E1), we’re a small but passionate team (5 people), with an expanding catalogue and a strong sub-publishing network. Approaching our third birthday, we’re growing quickly with a clear vision of the future, but now need to find the right team member to help with the expansion.
The position has excellent career prospects going forward with scope for autonomy, innovation and growth. Team members are encouraged to contribute ideas and insight in a genuine effort to collectively steer the company forward.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and entrepreneurial music supervisor to help increase our capacity and develop new opportunities. The role will focus on marketing our catalogue and services to all relevant sectors of media and corporate industries, with a primary focus on TV production and broadcasting. Establishing and developing solid relationships, conducting music searches, and taking the lead with all client-facing activity. Spotting musical trends and advising on potential new releases. Liaising with composers who seek work with us and sometimes managing/AnR-ing your own album projects through to completion.
The position has excellent career prospects going forward with scope for autonomy, innovation and growth.
An energetic self-starter, hungry to forge a career for themselves. Trustworthy, enthusiastic and tenacious, with an eye for detail and a mind for strategy, the successful candidate will stridently represent our brand and offer a fresh approach to marketing our music.
- A keen interest in Production Music and Film & TV licensing
- An existing network of established contacts within the sync industry, with a focus on TV broadcast, production and post/editing facilities.
- Candidate must have at least two years’ experience at a senior level within the music/sync industry, which includes a track record of generating new business and working within a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a natural flare for sales.
- A strong command of social media and digital marketing.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- A willingness to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Be happy to work outside of ‘normal’ office hours on occasion, attending networking events, functions and conferences
- Used to working within a target driven environment for key duties, such as meetings, placements and new business.
- Keen to have multiple disciplines and tasks within their role, not just one area.
NB we’re not looking for a musician / music producer / engineer for this role.