Job Title: Office Intern (6 month FTC)
Location: Camden Head Office
Package: £16,000 per annum
Line Manager: Executive Assistant to CEO and MD
About Broadwick Live:
Broadwick Live is a global events business and rights owner behind a growing number of internationally acclaimed and award winning festivals and events including Snowbombing Europe & Canada, Festival Number 6, Hideout, Truck, Y Not and Electric Elephant. Broadwick Live also have an agency division delivering a broad range of high profile brand events, content and campaigns including Bacardi Triangle and Adidas Y-3 Paris Fashion Week shows.
Broadwick Live are on the lookout for an Office Intern to join us for a 6 month fixed term contract. This is a brilliant role for someone who is super passionate about live events, and wants to learn more about the industry from the best in the business.
About the role:
You'll work closely with our Office Assistant and be the first person our visitors meet when entering our Camden office. Customer service and engaging with our visitors is key, so that each and every person through the door gets a first class efficient and friendly service that consistently feels distinctive to Broadwick Live and is in line with our culture. You'll be a jack of all trades and willing to get stuck into anything - passion for us as a business, and what we do is really key.
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Assisting our Office Assistant with the efficient day to day running of the Broadwick Live reception; this includes tasks such as organising couriers, answering the phone, greeting guests, prospective candidates and clients.
- Serving teas, coffees and refreshments to our guests.
- Collecting and distributing all post and deliveries.
- Ensuring all office areas are kept tidy and free from obstructions. This includes common areas such as the kitchen, bar, meeting rooms and outside terrace.
- Adhoc activities such as; basic admin duties and research projects for our festival teams across the business.
- Working with our Office Assistant to manage the various meeting arrangements throughout each day.
- Working with our Office Assistant on all internal and external social events such as office parties and team outings.
- Assisting with the ordering of stationery, cleaning and kitchen supplies.
- Assisting the Executive Assistant and Office Assistant with diary management for the senior management team.
- Covering for the Office Assistant when she on annual leave.
Skills and Attributes:
- Great communication skills are a must.
- As well as working as part of a team, there will be times when you’ll also need to work on your own initiative, you’ll need be very proactive in this role.
- You’ll need to engage with our team and guests in a friendly and professional way.
- You should be confident using a Mac and the whole Microsoft Office suite.
- You’ll need to be health and safety savvy and strive to follow all our policies around keeping people safe.