As Online and Digital Creative Producer for Studio Richter Mahr, you will be joining the studios vibrant and growing team who work for an award winning Composer. The role will include working across all aspects of studio activities and the composer’s career.
The Online & Digital Producer will create content to engage existing and new fans (including via social media and web presence) as well as maintain a constant documentation of studio projects.
- You will work as a member of the studio team to maintain successful working relationships with the studio’s numerous partners; these will include record companies, music publishers, film producers, studios, print and visual media agencies etc.
- Documenting the composer’s activities, including but not limited to live concerts, recording sessions, studio writing days, in both still and video formats.
- Manage and place visual products (photography, video, etc.) across social media channels to coincide with the development of campaigns for tours, album releases and other regular posting.
- You will design and create visual campaigns to be used across all online platforms all online content to a high level, approved by the artist.
- You will manage and regularly update the composer’s website and associated online information.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have first rate photographic and video shooting skills.
- Must have advanced image and video editing ability.
- Must be able to write concise and elegant copy.
- Must have proven past experience of managing social media platforms and an understanding of how to build an online campaign.
- Must have a proven track record within and experience of the music industry.
- Must have an understanding of the company’s music culture.
- Experience or interest in photo journalism.
- German speaking (the record label are based in Germany).
Please send a cover letter and CV to:
Rebecca Drake-Brockman, Studio Manager // Rebecca@studiorichtermahr.com