Joining a growing People & Culture team, reporting to the VP of People & Culture UK & RoW, the P&C Manager will support the KTech business (made up of Software Development, Product Management & IT), partnering with KTech leadership, the Learning & Development Manager for KTech and the Tech recruitment team to grow, develop and support an employee base of 120, with plans to double its size.
The People & Culture department is a growing team of 15 made up of Business Partners (known internally as P&C Managers), Learning & Development and Internal Recruitment.
Kobalt is the leading technology-powered music services company, offering end-to-end solutions for over 50,000 artists and songwriters and 800 labels and publishing companies. Through Kobalt technology and services, creators benefit from more money, better reporting, and maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. With the award-winning Kobalt desktop portal and app, Kobalt clients get real-time insight into their work and activity.
We’re currently over 500 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A P&C MANAGER AT KOBALT DO?
- Partner with KTech leadership team on people & culture and change management initiatives
- Support KTech staff by building a first class employee experience, promoting development feedback, objective setting, employee engagement.
- Promote and engage in well-being and diversity / inclusion initiatives
- Manage all employee relation cases from initial advice through to completion
- Work with KTech Learning & Development Manager on learning programmes where necessary
- Advise managers on compensation discussions
- Ensure the HRIS data is up to date and changes are communicated to the P&C Coordinator
- Report on KTech P&C activity, including headcount, attrition, diversity, ER.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Business Understanding
- Use to working with Tech / Agile Software Development & Product teams
- Advantageous to have come from the creative or media industry
- Business Partnering:
- Senior level stakeholder management
- Using metrics / data to advise and influence
- Change Management / ER
- Support staff going through huge amounts of change and business growth.
- Strong handling of managing complex ER cases
- HR knowledge
- Broad generalist understanding and exposure to the following would be advantageous: managing annual salary reviews, actioning employee survey results, running workshops, performance management
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Business savvy and analytical
- Excellent communication with first class relationship building skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects as well as manage day to day role
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.