Superb opportunity for a Playlist & Label Relations Manager to join a well- known music company.
You will be responsible for managing the playlist curation and strategy. A good knowledge of pop and current chart music is essential.
Key features are:
- Managing playlists and scheduling – creating weekly playlists
- Working alongside social to promote key playlists
- Creating campaigns for key releases
- Working with label partners to make sure playlists are up to date and reporting back feedback to them on playlist performance
- Content management – make sure new releases are available on release
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in music with knowledge of the UK market and a track record of proven success
- Strong understanding of streaming, playlisting and consumer behaviour
- Preferred degree- music or arts
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Passionate about music and open minded about different genres
If your experience matches this, apply now!