We are an agency committed to keeping our clients relevant and in turn, creating campaigns that are led by cultural insights and a deep understanding of audiences.
Epic campaign creation is what we do, continually delivering ideas that are impactful, drive commercial returns and build brand fans. We are always on the hunt for the cool and the unventured, hosting our own workshops and attending events that are nothing to do with the industry but everything to do with the people we want to engage with.
Our work spans across; experiential marketing, brand experiences, social content, film, brand partnerships, event marketing, sponsorship, digital, design, activation and PR.
Our clients are some of the best in food and drink, lifestyle, music and entertainment.
Some of our recent work includes; partnering a Grammy-award winning producer with a global burger brand, wrapping a barge and sailing down Camden Passage to launch a limited-edition Absolut vodka bottle, rebranding a dating app and travelling to Belgium to create a video series for a Belgium beer brand.
We’ve been creating epic sh*t since 2013 and we’ve learnt a lot. One of our biggest learnings is that to deliver what we create; we need excellence at the heart of our delivery team. Our campaigns are steeped in culture and knowledge, which usually means multiple moving parts.
The past 5 years have been a ride and we’re now looking to take the next steps of growth as we work with our clients in both the UK and US. High energy, entrepreneurial spirit, a winning mindset and an unwavering commitment to delivering excellence is what drives us.
In 2018 we went hard and we’re looking to go harder in 2019. We delivered cool and relevant campaigns through, creativity, entrepreneurialism and our amazing network of partners.
The campaigns we create often involve knowledge of current trends and foreseeing what’s next. This person will need to have a passion for studying what is making waves through specific audiences and cultures.
Whilst having a strong understanding of popular culture, they must also excel in the marketing world. Being aware of which brands are hot right now, why they are, and which ones have lost their way. this can be from H&M mishaps to Adidas x Beyoncé collabs. We're looking for a person in the know in all areas. Of course, we also welcome Netflix and Amazon Prime tips too!
What we’re looking for
Excellence, creativity and energy! Exceeding expectations at every opportunity.
- You’ll fully understand the entire life-cycle of a project and will be able to flesh out an idea, from our Creative Lead or Account Director, into a meaningful scope of work, list of deliverables, budget and timing plan that you’ll then take ownership for delivery of under the supervision and guidance of the Operations Director.
- You will relish in being accountable for the accuracy of all project documentation with first rate attention to detail across everything you touch.
- You’ll thrive when given day to day autonomy in your role and have the maturity and demonstrable experience to be trusted to make amazing things happen, effortlessly.
- You’ll love being client facing and building positive working relationships to become their trusted partners.
- You’ll be comfortable running multiple projects for multiple clients, prioritising workload accordingly to ensure each one feels like they are the only one and that the agency is seen as responsive and attentive even when we’re busy.
- Working with the Operations Director you’ll be given the opportunity to help shape and define the agency’s process and best practices to deliver excellence.
- Spreadsheets are your friend – you can build complex budgets, timing plans and trackers and are a whiz at formulas, formatting and managing data. You’ll use the detail to manage expectations internally and externally to create confidence that projects are under control and being delivered brilliantly.
- You will have real world experience of using cloud-based project management software such as Workflow Max, Team Gannt, Workamajig etc. in a fast-paced agency environment.
- You’ll be self-motivated and committed, business as usual deliverables such as weekly status reports, cost reconciliations, contact reports etc are second nature to you and seen as a critical part of your role to manage all stakeholders and maintain effective communication during a project.
- You’re What’s App will be a hub of contacts, fast, reactionary, creative, cost effective and down to earth – we love working with people we like and keeping our partners fresh and current.
- You’ll be experienced enough to understand that sometimes things don’t go to plan despite best efforts and confident enough to manage risks and limit impact with clients, suppliers and partners.
- You’ll obviously have a love and deep knowledge for all things social – you’ll know Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn like the back of your hands as both a PM and avid user.
- Experience of using Facebook Ad Manager for managing, tracking, budgeting and reporting of campaigns will allow you to interrogate the data and ensure all spend is tracked and charged back to clients each month.
- Can do attitude – we all pitch in whenever necessary and don’t work in silos.
- 3-5 years directly relevant experience as a project manager/producer in a 360 communications agency with a brand campaign, experiential and social media focus
- Experience of working with independent photographers and videographers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial acumen – a love for generating revenue and maximising profits on projects
- Methodical, detail focussed but full of energy!
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Experience of Canva would be advantageous
What we can offer you
Salary: up to £35kpa depending on experience, plus bonus, MacBook and company iPhone
A fridge full of the essentials each week and a VERY well stocked bar – we work with some of the UK’s best food and drink clients. At 3pm on Friday our drinks trolley is on the move and old school garage is usually the choice of the day.
A light, bright and airy open plan office in Notting Hill/Ladbroke Grove area.
Summer and Christmas parties and regular nights out with the team and our great clients. Last summer we celebrated the half year in Ibiza and the Christmas before in Amsterdam.
A talented, energetic and diverse group of colleagues and clients who aim live their best selves through work and play