WME is a leading global entertainment agency. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, WME represents artists and content creators across books, digital media, film, food, music, television and theater. WME is part of the Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG) network.
The ideal candidate will be professional, presentable, and passionate about the music industry. They will possess exceptional organisation and communication skills, and will understand the importance of excellent client service and absolute discretion. They will have a long-term interest in a career in the music industry, as well as possessing:
- A hard-working, extra-mile attitude compatible with this fast-paced, high-energy business
- A willingness to learn quickly and assist wherever required with a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional organisation and time management, quick prioritisation and an initiative-taking, problem-solving attitude
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients – previous music industry experience is desirable
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times. All WME employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, and any breach of this agreement will result in immediate disciplinary procedures.
This role is all about fantastic client service. You are the first point of contact for callers and visitors to the office, so need to project a positive, professional image at all times. As part of the Operations team you are responsible for the appearance and efficient running of the office.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Reception – taking all incoming calls, gatekeeping where required, and communicating with agent offices both locally and globally when required
- Guests – greeting and providing refreshments for all visitors, ensuring all guests are known in advance with any prior requests catered for
- Office – working with the Office Junior in keeping office tidy at all times, assisting Office Manager with ad hoc projects and liaising with Building Manager on any building related matters
- Visiting agents – providing visitor information sheets, arranging travel if required and keeping the office informed of visiting staff
- Meetings – managing all meeting room bookings and working with Office Junior in meeting setup, refreshment provision, and AV requirements
- Ordering – managing all stationery, cleaning and kitchen supplies following internal procedures
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (UK) Ltd
- Events – supporting the Office Assistants with preparations and logistics for internal and external staff events
- Security – liaising with building management regarding staff passes to ensure office is secure at all times
- Communication – updating the Office Manager daily along, with information emails provided to the London office when required
Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Receptionist. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 23 January.