- To deliver, develop and manage outstanding and innovative successful products, internally and externally, from initiation to completion.
- To deliver products that achieve the key business objectives.
- To propose and then execute agreed concepts for both mass market and niche markets.
- To assist the Product owner and wider product team in all aspects of product research and development connected to the designated catalogue and its unreleased material.
- To propose creative concepts, ideate, strategize and execute product plans.
- Produce detailed project management plans for the development of each product.
- To perform thorough QA testing of developed products.
- To perform certain administrative tasks in relation to the product department including, raising POs, documentation.
- To write up scopes, tech specs, feedback and other creative documentation in relation to Product.
- Proven experience in a product management role.
- Thorough knowledge of and passion for Music.
- Good understanding of UK music, entertainment and media sectors.
- Possess an excellent attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker; possesses the ability to work on several projects at once.
- Excellent communicator.
- Free-thinker with compelling ideas and concepts.
- Recent, relevant project management experience.
- Relevant industry degree (Commercial Music Production, Creative and Commercial Music).