Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Record Label to find an experienced Recordings Administration Coordinator to join their team in London. This role supports the overall Recordings Administration process, assisting the A&R co-ordination department in the following responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with artists and producers and organising the general day to day running of the studio
- Arranging transportation, booking hotels, hiring musicians and equipment
- Issue remix agreements and negotiate remix deals
- Track all incoming and outgoing music files from the artists and correctly log master tapes/files/parts to ensure their return to the tape library
- Issue POs for the budget and assist with payment issues.
- Remain vigilant over the costs and recording budget and communicate with the finance team
- Corresponding with mastering houses in sending and receiving all mastering and edits then getting approval from A&R and Artist Management departments
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant music industry experience, work within either a similar position or music studio is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong administration skills with a keen eye for detail with proficiency in Outlook, Office, WP and Excel
- A positive can do attitude and a willingness to learn
Immediate interview for successful candidates. A great opportunity for a music administrator to join a well-established music and entertainment company.