Amazing opportunity for a senior A&R Manager to join a leading Music Company.
Reporting to the Head of A&R, you will be responsible for the implementation of their UK and European A&R along with the wider music strategy.
Responsibilities of a Senior A&R Manager are:
- Contributing to the global team, scouting and signing target artists and composers
- Responsible for artists relations, project management and production of owned projects in the UK and Europe
- Contributing to agreed A&R and music commissioning targets
- Regularly attending gigs, showcases and all need and current music events and conferences when necessary
The ideal Senior A&R Manager will have:
- Demonstrable experience with a proven track record in a similar role
- Commercial awareness of the market, new music trends, music business developments, products and challenges
- Understanding of sync and the use of music in film, TV and advertising
If your experience matches this and you would like more information, email me at email@example.com