John Henry’s Ltd. is one of the UK's leading providers of equipment and services to the entertainment industry. Our work portfolio covers a wide range of Televison, Broadcast and Live Events and Shows with over 40 years of experience from our London HQ.
We are looking for a qualified Senior Accountant to join our expanding team starting ASAP.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports
- Preparation of quarterly management reports (P&L across departments, Reps Analysis, various jobs & product costing as required).
- Preparation and provision of audit information for external auditors.
- Point of contact for auditors throughout the course of the audit planning, auditor attendance on site and post-audit work.
- Assisting with the audit trail, preparing and coordination of year-end schedules and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists and submission online to HMRC
- Full payroll calculation on Sage Payroll.
- Payroll submission including fiscal year end procedure (production of reports, employees P60 & submission of data to HMRC).
- Maintenance of Pension schemes (Scottish Widows and Nest), keeping records and monthly uploading of data online to Pension providers.
- Providing information and analysis on an ad hoc basis when required.
- Supervising team of 5 covering Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Experienced and technically strong Senior Accountant.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex topics to the Management ensuring they understand and are convinced using both written and verbal approaches.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple business streams and identify areas of potential business growth.
- Flexible, resilient team player who is proactive and thrives on challenges in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and the persistence to ensure tasks are successfully completed in a timely manner.
- Strong IT Skills, in particular Advanced Excel to include formula proficiencies.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with minimum 3 years post-qualification experience in a relevant role.
For more information on our company please visit our website www.johnhenrys.com