Save the Children is looking for a creative and experienced Senior Artist Liaison Manager to join our Artist Liaison Team. You will play a key role in developing and implementing the team’s strategic goals, including an increased focus on digital influencers. We work across a variety of campaigns and projects including Protecting Children in Conflict, Christmas Jumper Day, emergency responses and Special Events. Our current ambassadors include Adwoa Aboah, Myleene Klass, Mo Farah, Luke Evans and Poppy Delevingne, plus many more. It’s a particularly exciting time to join as we will be celebrating our centenary year in 2019.
Save the Children’s Fundraising and Marketing department, fights for children every single day. Inspiring millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change.
As Senior Artist Liaison Manager you will be a core part of the Brand Marketing department, responsible for recruiting, managing and developing high profile supporters, influencers and ambassadors to deliver passionate advocates, audience, cut through and brand reach for Save the Children. You will also be accountable for developing creative and innovative strategies delivering STC’s core objectives and helping teams to deliver their work to help change the future for children. In addition you will:
- Be accountable for delivering significant marketing and communication initiatives involving celebrities – to both UK and global strategic AL objectives
- Work independently with autonomy to provide leadership and high-level expertise around mission critical, key organisational moments plus other projects and activities
- Organise international programme visits, liaising with the programme and other relevant teams to deliver to high professional standards, including clear briefing packs and schedules
- Write and present inspiring proposals for artists, agents, managers and publicists, translating and defining the right pitch for the right potential ambassador.
To be successful you will have extensive experience of working with talent and the decision makers associated with them. You must be an expert in your field and have worked with artists and Digital Influencers who have both global and domestic reach. High level negotiation, influencing and networking skills are essential, as is the ability to pitch and secure involvement of new talent, through written approaches and one-to-one meetings. In addition, you will have:
- Significant experience setting strategic direction, driving creative ideation, plus planning & project managing of influencer activity
- High level project management, planning and prioritisation skills to manage a varied workload for yourself and your team
- Comprehensive knowledge of media and marketing markets, including tabloid, news and current affairs and demonstration you can deliver PR and social cut through
- A proven ability to work reactively, spotting opportunities presented by external events and acting quickly to take advantage of them
- A ‘Black book’ of personal contacts across Digital Influencer talent, celebrities, management, PRs and other.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 20th November 2018