A leading UK Artist Management company (with in-house record label) is seeking a Senior Management Assistant to join their team in London, to work with one of the world’s biggest electronic acts.
Reporting to the MD, key responsibilities include:
- Central point of contact for live agents and touring team, record label and press teams
- Working with Tour Manager on tour logistics including: travel, live budgets, guestlists and visas
- Liaising with agents, promoters and in-house marketing team to plan show announcements and on-sale dates
- Overseeing the creation and approval of artwork for flyers, posters, billboards and other promotional material
- Helping to curate line ups for headline shows and approving support artists
- Managing contractual agreements with booking agents and promoters, and liaising between production team and promoters to ensure contractual points are being met
- Working with the social media team to promote events via all social media channels, generate content and arrange photographers and videographers
- Managing and co-ordinating artist diaries, including press interviews and gig rosters, providing briefing info to artists around each engagement
- Liaising with brand partners and assisting with brand activations
- Working with creative team and merchandisers to arrange merchandising solutions for live activity
- Assisting in the set-up of single/album releases
- Project management for larger scale live events (for e.g. Miami Music Week and annual livestream events)
Skills & attributes:
- Highly organised, able to work within a fast moving environment
- A passion for electronic music
- A can-do attitude and an ability to independently find solutions to challenges
- Experience of touring, working with agents on routing for tours and live contracts, tour announcements and ticketing
- Experience of working on record releases and an understanding of music marketing
- Good knowledge of scheduling and setting up promotional activities, including budgeting for these activities
- An understanding of management of Artists’ websites, the band-to-fan relationship and social media output
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation with a phenomenal roster at an exciting time for the company.
NB: A flexible approach to working hours is required, in addition to the usual office hours there will be some evening and weekend work as and when necessary including occasional travel abroad.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, this is an urgent role and preference will be given to candidates on 1 month’s notice or less.