Exciting opportunity for a creative Senior Marketing Manager to join a well-known Live Music Company.
You will be responsible for leading strategy, planning and delivering all aspects of the marketing activity across the projects on two very well recognised and highly regarded brands. Focusing on driving ticket sales and brand awareness, you will be working closely with the senior teams.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Marketing Manager are:
- Managing all day-to-day marketing activities, consistent planning and reporting, meeting objectives and overseeing external marketing partnerships
- Campaign coordination- implementing marketing campaigns and overseeing internal teams for launches
- Content management- overseeing social posts, video briefing, online advertising, and photography
- Social Media and Community Management- overseeing social media publishing, digital plans, optimising performance, researching new plans and engaging in social media conversation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of helping to drive sales and music/ event marketing
- A passion for music and events
- Enthusiasm with a creative mind-set and a willingness to get stuck in
- Basic Abode and WordPress skills
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply, email email@example.com with a CV and short covering note.