Dispersion PR provides publicity and marketing services within the electronic music and events fields and is seeking an experienced, full time Senior Publicist based out of our SW London office.
The candidate should have intimate knowledge of, and passion for, electronic music as well as excellent media relationships, writing skills, strategy/planning experience and organisational aptitude.
The role will see the candidate deal directly with label, event, management and artist clients and plan and implement multiple worldwide print, online, club and radio campaigns individually as well as leading teams.
- Press Release writing.
- Planning and implementation of PR campaigns across print/online/radio/club (worldwide).
- Detailed, weekly client reporting, media clippings and social media contributions.
- Continual media relationship development.
- Ongoing new client targeting and pitching.
- Assisting the directors with overall company strategy.
- Minimum of 3 Years agency experience .
- Strong knowledge of electronic music and broader, relevant media outlets and contacts.
- Intimate knowledge of the electronic music landscape, its artists, labels and events.
- Experience working with multiple labels, artists and promoter/venues
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a condfident, adaptable and professional demeanour.
- Superb team working abilities.
- An ongoing desire to innovate and track innovations within the music industry.
Please send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org