Joining a growing Neighbouring Rights team in London, reporting to the Senior Manager, Society Relations, the Society Relations Assistant will help manage our client roster at neighbouring rights societies around the world. The role involves working with internal client and recording databases, liaising with society contacts and using their databases and general administrative work.
This is an office-based, administrative role that will require a hardworking, detail-oriented and organized individual with great communication skills. An interest in music or copyright is also advantageous.
WHAT DOES A SOCIETY RELATIONS ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- Processing client registrations & checks at collection societies abroad, ensuring all client related information (personal information, repertoire etc.) is correctly registered
- Dealing with duplicate claims, disputes and society queries
- Liaising with Kobalt CRMs regarding client information
- Ensuring society statements & payments are received on time, performing basic reconciliation tasks
- Staying up to date with changing society rules & regulations
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good understanding of music rights management, with some experience in this field being desirable
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work accurately, independently, to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to track and monitor documentation processes in an efficient manner
- Numerical and analytical skills
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.