At Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Digital Marketing Manager, Warner Records
A little bit about our team:
Warner Records is home to some of the most ground-breaking and exciting artists in the world, including Dua Lipa, Foals, Nines, Royal Blood, Mist, Pa Salieu, Griff, JC Stewart and many more. We are an ambitious, close-knit team who are passionate about music, developing talent and breaking artists. We are looking for a forward-thinking music person with digital marketing experience, steeped in youth culture and excited by breaking new artists.
Why this could be your next big break:
Warner Records has re-emerged as one of the most exciting labels in the UK with huge recent domestic artist success. You will be joining this ambitious label as a core member of the digital team and be expected to craft and nurture the online presence of an assigned roster of artists. You will also be responsible for ensuring the artists you work with are actively building and engaging with their audiences in the social space. You should be a self-starter who loves to think creatively about the challenges of grabbing an audience’s attention. You should have a strong passion for both social platforms and music, with a can-do outlook who feels at home in a fast-paced working environment.
Here you’ll get to:
- Lead on the implementation of social strategy, content and digital marketing for campaigns.
- Work with artists, managers and internal teams to develop creative strategies for the continual growth & engagement of our artists.
- Educate artists, empowering them to find their social voice and connect with audiences in a meaningful and powerful way.
- Partner with key social content platforms around our campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube).
- Oversee the briefing, build and maintenance of all artist digital touch points.
- Collaborate with creators (influencers) to deliver creative and interactive campaigns that spark conversation and interest.
- Be at the cutting edge of emerging consumer trends, technologies and platforms in the digital space.
- Lead on digital advertising planning and spend with third party agencies to grow our audiences and promote our campaigns.
- Work with artists and managers to write, build and send email communications that develop deeper relationships between our artists and their fans.
- Provide insightful and supportive reporting around activity, promotion and reaction that drives our campaigns forward.
- Strong interest in music and how it culturally fits into the social sphere.
- Passion for finding ways to connect artists with audiences.
- Knowledge of how to use social platforms to generate engagement and stimulate interaction.
- Hardworking and creative problem solver whose able to multitask across multiple projects and work under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic and outcome oriented, with a keen eye for detail and ability to deliver on ideas and objectives.
- Strong data proficiency and ability to interpret information for strategic decision making.
- Open minded and approachable, with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Desire to build strong relationships with our artists and their teams.
- Previous experience in the music industry desirable.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
WMG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability in order to complete an employment application, to use or access www.wmg.com/careers or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Disability Accommodation Request". Emails unrelated to accommodation requests will not be addressed.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.