Take That are set to play the first concert at Liverpool Football Club's Anfield Stadium in more than 10 years.
The trio will perform at the venue on Thursday June 6, 2019 as part of their 30th anniversary tour. Tickets go on sale at 9.30am this Friday (October 5).
"It's a real honour for us to be able to play Anfield, such an historic ground and venue. The Liverpool audiences have always been incredible," said the band.
It will be the first gig to take place at the stadium since Paul McCartney in 2008, Liverpool's European Capital Of Culture year. Liverpool FC were recently granted planning permission to host concerts and major events at the ground for the next two years, enabling them to host up to six events per year.
Andy Hughes, chief operating officer at LFC, said: “Expanding the use of the stadium for concerts and other events will help draw additional visitors to the local area and city, provide more local jobs, increase revenue for local businesses and promote Anfield as a tourist destination."
Anfield joins Take That's 38-date Greatest Hits tour which will kick off in Sheffield in April next year. A further date has been added at Cardiff's Principality Stadium on June 8.
The announcement comes ahead of the November release of Odyssey, a Take That Greatest Hits album that will feature classic tracks, re-recorded versions of their chart-topping singles, special guests and three new songs.
Earlier this week, the band confirmed details of a special one-off programme coming to BBC One later this year as part of their 30th anniversary celebrations.