Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detailed orientated Commercial Analyst to join within an established Music and Entertainment company.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Intelligence, you will be responsible for analysing market and channel trends and revenue, whilst also working across other departments to give analytical support for the rest of the business.
Based in London offices, this role will suit an upbeat, personable and highly numerate analyst with a passion for music insights who is used to meeting the demands of a fast-paced, results driven, media environment.
Key features will include:
- Analyse all revenue tracking and demographic trends to guide business development
- Providing support across all areas of the business with any analysis requirements
- Keeping up to date with new technology and be made aware of how these can have an impact your analytical results
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in an Analyst role for a creative company.
- Be keeping up to date of music issues and trends, being able to use these to creative innovative ideas
- Ideally have knowledge of Tableau, SQL and Google Big Query
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Commercial Analyst opportunity, please apply now!