Yadastar has worked closely with Red Bull for 20 years, as part of a joint commitment to moving culture forward across the globe by giving wings to artists and their ideas. With multiple Red Bull Music Festivals, music education workshops, collaborations with artists and thousands of initiatives supporting local music communities around the world, the Red Bull Music program celebrates music, its culture and the transformative minds behind it.
As part of its ongoing relationship with Red Bull, Yadastar is looking for a Communications Manager for International Music Events, responsible for supporting various countries on the development and execution of their communications campaigns and individual communications activities connected to Red Bull Music festivals and more.
This person will be the first point of contact for local territories planning Red Bull Music festivals and responsible for representing Red Bull’s international strategic priorities. They would also be responsible for improving the communications output by mentoring and supporting communications teams around the world and up-leveling quality, reach and engagement of country communications activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
Local Territory Support
- Guide communications and marketing teams in the development of communications plans
- Be the first point of contact in the development of overall communications plans and be responsible for connecting the relevant vertical media specialists once stories and concepts are on strategy and ready for development.
- Support the local team from development of plan through to delivery. Ensure all major milestones are met, communications opportunities are maximized and team is operating effectively.
- Develop reporting standards for communications campaigns and activities
- Report on project, campaign and overall results
- Highlight best practices, learning and examples and share with other territories and the international Red Bull team
- Identify international Earned, Social and Owned communications opportunities from local territories that can be exported to other countries
- Manage international media visits to festivals and events, either personally or through an agreed process with the host country.
- Provide insights from the industry and music landscape
- Deliver Business Planning guidelines and support tools for local countries
- Applicants will have at least three years of experience in the communications field
- Experience working within a fast-paced, internationally-minded environment
- Extensive interest in music and familiarity with the artists we work with
- Takes initiative in creating, documenting, and implementing processes
- A careful multi-tasker who can manage a high volume of small details
- A willingness to take risks and experiment
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations
- Excellent English skills. Additional language proficiency a plus
- Enthusiastic about travel - the position will require international travel approximately once per month