A rare and exciting opportunity for a versatile Marketing Manager to join a newly established Bristol based Record Label.
Pioneering a new standard of artist support within the music world, we’re looking for a forward-thinking music marketeer with previous experience successfully running marketing campaigns within either a record label or distribution environment.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering physical and digital marketing campaigns. The successful Marketing Manager will have:
- Experience working across frontline 360 artist marketing campaigns
- An up to date knowledge of current trends in music industry and the digital space
- Analytical and digital experience, working across artist social media
- Fantastic communications skills, with experience of managing relationships with partnerships
- Proven experience of meeting strict deadlines across projects
Key features of the role will include:
- Working and supporting across profitable D2C campaigns
- Working with artist, management or the label on the delivery of the marketing strategy with the agreed budgets
- Assisting the press and promotions team to provide them with the tools to develop media around the roster
- Attending meeting with potential artists and their management as the representation for the label
- Liaising with radio pluggers and PR companies
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this fantastic Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!