Experienced PA required for an excellent career making opportunity working with the Director of a leading music event’s company based in Leeds. This position requires an excellent organiser and communicator to work within this very busy and friendly environment. You will have outstanding multi-tasking abilities and the flexibility to work in this ever-evolving role, working calmly under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Diary management
- Personal PA duties
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Booking international travel arrangements and accommodation and collating itineraries
- Screening incoming correspondence
- Preparing and processing expenses
- Producing documentation and research for projects when necessary
- General administration
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers.
- Agreeing timescales, costs and resources.
- Constantly monitoring progress and costs.
- Regular progress reporting of projects
- Ensuring marketing plans are formulated and achieved.
- Ensure all other marketing related tasks are completed to
Experience and Qualifications Required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar roll is preferred;
- Exceptional IT skills to include Microsoft Office;
- Highly developed organisational skills and initiative;
- Maturity to handle a range of situations;
- A meticulous and thorough nature;
- An ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality;
- A passion for music
- Ability to work on their own
- Ability to multitask and anticipate needs
Closing date; 20th August 2018
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No phone calls or Agencies please.