Handle Recruitment presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced, innovative and forward-thinking Supply Chain Director to join a reputable Music Merchandise & Brand Management company.
Reporting directly to the MD, this is a senior role that forms part of the management team and is responsible for overseeing the delivery process; from the product set up all the way through to product delivery.
Key features include:
- Liaising with sales, customers and suppliers regarding delivery dates and accurate product costings
- Focusing on the commercial side of the business and working closely with the Sales Director to deliver profitable results
- Managing special projects across the business including pop up stores and high end retail installations
- Overseeing deliveries and bookings for all major retail partners
- Ensuring support across all areas of Supply Chain Management by working closely with partners across Europe
- Monitoring and analysing supplier performance
- Monitoring the cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
- Line management responsibility for a team of 4
- Previous experience in a similar logistics role within fashion/retail or brand environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic business
- Fair and transparent management style
- Ability to multitask
- Confidence to push back in a diplomatic way
- An interest in music merchandise
If you have the relevant experience and would like to further your career within this exciting company, please don’t hesitate - apply now!