An exciting opportunity has become available for a Financial Analyst to join a global-leading provider of financial services to the music, entertainment, and sport industries!
Working within the Global Deal Advisory team of a firm of accountants the role of the Financial Analyst will assist members of the senior team in dealing with high-net-worth individuals and asset holders in the entertainment space.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
· To assist in financial modelling, valuations, M&A activity, FP&A activity, and financial due diligence
· To assist in the continual improvement of processes and deliverables
· To assist in the development of complex financial models
· General support and assistance to the team
· Experience in transaction services
· Proficient in data management, organisation, and analysis
Education and Technical Qualifications
· Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ICEAW or ACCA)
· 2 - 3 years' experience working in transactional services
· Interested in further professional study
· Previous exposure to the entertainment industry would be an advantage